ITreyIScape Forums

You are not Logged in. Would you like to Log in?
Not Registered? No problem! Click Register!
Also vote for us! Here and the oakley shades go so hard with it Vote
Votes = More Players and the oakley shades go so hard with it Vote

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ITreyIScape Forums

You are not Logged in. Would you like to Log in?
Not Registered? No problem! Click Register!
Also vote for us! Here and the oakley shades go so hard with it Vote
Votes = More Players and the oakley shades go so hard with it Vote

ITreyIScape Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITreyIScape Forums.

Hope you Enjoy the Forums/Server!
Our newest registered user is: https://itreyiscape.forumotion.com/u170
SOTW #3 Winner: Mitch_ and the oakley shades go so hard with it So4p3t

+3
MC PANDA
Nikki
∂ανє
7 posters

and the oakley shades go so hard with it

∂ανє
    ∂ανє

and the oakley shades go so hard with it Empty and the oakley shades go so hard with it

Post by ∂ανє Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Haha i always suck at applications, but ill give it a go
    geek

1) What is your name on the forum and in game.

Dave on forum? Dave ingame.

2) How long have you been itreyiscape.

3 count them, TRES DIAS.

3) If you get the spot will you still be active?

Yes sir i swear to gawd i will be moar active than a mudkip on a azumarill. Unless something with my private life comes up in my life, ill be pretty active.

4) Do you have anyone that would support you to become a moderator? ( if so name who ).

Everybody who is anybody who likes nobody and has a somebody. i rly dont know who supports me. meh if you dont support me though, save your time and dont post.

5)Why do you want to become a forum moderator?

Well im good at "Moding the forums" I've had some experience before. I know when to lock and move and when to ban etc etc. I personally think its fun just to do all the work, although it can get pretty annoying sometimes. I love just talking to people, i get bored alot so forums are a gud thing for me.

6) How can you contribute to the forums after obtaining moderator, And how will you help the rest of the staff

I will edit the forum application and add a question mark instead of a period. Hmm lets see I'll make the forums more organized, This server will grow sometime, and we'll have way more players than we do now. Hence we will need more mods to control them. Im pretty helpful all together.

7) Will you follow the Rules even More If you Receive moderator?

Im not gonna be like every other person and say yes. Its just stupid. Everybody who has become mod has changed dramatically, The first couple of weeks they're all strict and show that they can do something. Then they change. They begin to care less and just go easy on everything. So i dont know really I might, i might not. Haha watch me get rejected for saying this affraid

8) Why do you think you DESERVE Forum Moderator?

Well, everybody loves me. If you hate me gtfo and dont support. I wont lie, I dont always help. Some times i would slack off. But most of the time, im checking posts. Locking, moving, Banning, pretty much what any mod will do. I guess if you get to know me, We'll have the lolz, the annoyance, the fruitsex, the Cum bucket. We'll have fun trust me. I no Laughing

Last edited by ∂ανє on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:51 am; edited 4 times in total
    Nikki
    Nikki
    [Donator]

and the oakley shades go so hard with it Empty Re: and the oakley shades go so hard with it

Post by Nikki Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Dave, You were leik one of teh best mods on ploxage.
    You deserve this. Kthxbai Dave for mod 09. Nuf said.

`Nikki
    MC PANDA
    MC PANDA

and the oakley shades go so hard with it Empty Re: and the oakley shades go so hard with it

Post by MC PANDA Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:33 am

Oakley shade's are better... I SUPPORT DAVE! afro
    Alex
    Alex
    [Admin]

Post by Alex Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Gl Davez0r.

You an amazing friend and even better Ex-Mod of Ploxagescape.

Good Luck Smelly.
    Mitch_
    Mitch_

Post by Mitch_ Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Ok, you nerd, I obviously support. Your a former forum mod from Ploxage, and a funny guy. Good luck, fat ass <3
    Shoebox
    Shoebox

Post by Shoebox Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:27 pm

support
    Alex_
    Alex_
    [Moderator]

Post by Alex_ Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:39 am

∂ανє ƒσя мσ∂.

уσυ ωєяє σηє σƒ тнє вєѕt ƒσяυм мσ∂єяαtσяѕ ιη ρℓσχαgє, αη∂ ι кησω, tнαt уσυ'ℓℓ ∂σ α gяєαt נσв ιη нєяє αℓѕσ. αη∂ ωє ∂σηt нανє мαηу ƒσяυм мσ∂ѕ уєt, ѕσσ...

gσσ υ¢к

ѕιη¢єяєℓу,
    αℓєχ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 12:58 am