ITreyIScape Forums

You are not Logged in. Would you like to Log in?
Not Registered? No problem! Click Register!
Also vote for us! Here My Goodbye Thread Vote
Votes = More Players My Goodbye Thread Vote

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ITreyIScape Forums

You are not Logged in. Would you like to Log in?
Not Registered? No problem! Click Register!
Also vote for us! Here My Goodbye Thread Vote
Votes = More Players My Goodbye Thread Vote

ITreyIScape Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITreyIScape Forums.

Hope you Enjoy the Forums/Server!
Our newest registered user is: https://itreyiscape.forumotion.com/u170
SOTW #3 Winner: Mitch_ My Goodbye Thread So4p3t

+4
Alex
Jeff ツ
Nikki
Skillz Much
8 posters

My Goodbye Thread

Skillz Much
    Skillz Much

My Goodbye Thread Empty My Goodbye Thread

Post by Skillz Much Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Well it has been great fun with you guys at I Trey I Scape, but sadly it has come to an end for me.
    This is nothing to do with the Economy/Item Reset, it is mainly to do with my real life, and issues relating to it.
    Most people don't know what has been going relating to the Real Life issues ive been having apart from John (Jorican) and Nikki, the 2 most loyal people i know on the server today, Apart from Trey and Bren, and Alex (both of them Razz)
    Well basically what has happened was, last friday I was driving back from college, and was hit from the side by a van, they had no intention of stopping and drove off. Didn't get the plate or anything, was stuck in the car for like an hour before an ambulance arrived, couldn't move or anything. Police didn't know what to look for or anything. 2 Days ago I got a call from the police saying that this was a hit and run issue now, since the person hasn't came forward after 48 Hours. I got a call yesterday saying that a man has been arrested due to this and that they have been sentinced to 2 years imprisonment (thank god for that) and that i don't have to go to court about it. (wow feels like im writing my life's story here) but anyways.. I'm going into hospital tomorrow to see my results for a peice of bone which will be removed from my hip to be placed in my neck, (to see if it will work, because the body can sometimes reject certain bones in different areas etc) and if it all goes well then i will have the operation that day too. Now this is really nervous sht, since i cant move my neck as it is, and doctors say that there is a 20% chance that i could be paralyzed from the neck downwards if it goes wrong.
    Anyways thats all im writing for now, i will let you know what happens with the operation. (if it goes well that is, if not then i will have to get a friend to write this for me)

Ive had great fun on this server with everyone that has met me, it has been a pleasure playing a wonderful server, havn't played a server with such a great atmosphere for ages! I'm just sorry it has to come to an end like this, I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck and have fun Smile AND before i forget, if this operation is a success i will still definately come back to forums to talk to everyone Smile

~Dean (Teh level 3 nub!)
    P.S i couldnt find an appropriate place to put this, i would have posted in news but cant due to restrictions, this was the next best place, i just hope people read it
    Nikki
    Nikki
    [Donator]

My Goodbye Thread Empty Re: My Goodbye Thread

Post by Nikki Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Dean, your a true friend, Nice, helpful. I'll be thinking about you until i here back. I hope it goes well. I rember we would skill together, Talk on MSN and such. We'll all miss you. Exsept for the fags on the server who where like "sdfu feg no1 cares." What else to say? You where my number one pick for if a mod spot opened. You are a true friend, i'll always remember your <3

`Nikki
    Jeff ツ
    Jeff ツ

Post by Jeff ツ Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Omg wow, thats some drama, i can see your very nervous already, because of that surgery, if it goes wrong you can be paralyzed from neck down, All i can say is good luck with your operation, and i hope it goes well.
    Alex
    Alex
    [Admin]

Post by Alex Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Aw.

Good luck in life man hope surgery goes well. and just for you... mvoed :p

~Alex wishing the best!
    Bren_
    Bren_
    [Super Mod]

Post by Bren_ Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Best of luck to you dean, hope it comes out well.
    Alex_
    Alex_
    [Moderator]

Post by Alex_ Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:58 am

Good luck dean. Hope everything goes well.
    We'll miss u. Smile

.Alex
    I Trey I
    I Trey I
    [Owner]

Post by I Trey I Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:53 pm

bat i'm in lav wit u.. i've gone through many surgerys myself. and i know.... i've almost been paralyzed too. but hey. the advancing medicines and doctors and surgery technology.. there's almost no change they'll mess up.. .
    Sick Kids
    Sick Kids
    [Admin]

Post by Sick Kids Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Oh damn Dean, this is Horrible to read. Really sad to see you go.

I hope everything comes out good. Good luck with everything.

`OSTKWolf - Fred

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:22 am