ITreyIScape Forums

You are not Logged in. Would you like to Log in?
Not Registered? No problem! Click Register!
Also vote for us! Here [READ] Rules of TreyScape Server & Forums [READ] Vote
Votes = More Players [READ] Rules of TreyScape Server & Forums [READ] Vote

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ITreyIScape Forums

You are not Logged in. Would you like to Log in?
Not Registered? No problem! Click Register!
Also vote for us! Here [READ] Rules of TreyScape Server & Forums [READ] Vote
Votes = More Players [READ] Rules of TreyScape Server & Forums [READ] Vote

ITreyIScape Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITreyIScape Forums.

Hope you Enjoy the Forums/Server!
Our newest registered user is: https://itreyiscape.forumotion.com/u170
SOTW #3 Winner: Mitch_ [READ] Rules of TreyScape Server & Forums [READ] So4p3t

2 posters

[READ] Rules of TreyScape Server & Forums [READ]

Zoe
    Zoe

[READ] Rules of TreyScape Server & Forums [READ] Empty [READ] Rules of TreyScape Server & Forums [READ]

Post by Zoe Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 am

Welcome to TreyScape Server & Forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. Read legal policy if you wish to follow the rules of TreyScape Server & Forums.

Always show respect towards each other. Flames and personal attacks are not welcome at TreyScape Server & Forums. This includes but not limited to; racism, xenophobia, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TreyScape Forum Rules

1. Do not post entire sentences with UPPERCASE or large fonts. You may think it will help you get your point across, but most of the time you will be ignored instead.
    2. Do not create posts with just similes.
    3. Try to stay on topic. If you wish to talk about something different, make a new thread for it.
    4. Do not bump an existing thread 2 weeks after the previous post. Instead create a new post, and if necessary link to the old one.
    5. Do not bump your own thread or the threads of others repetitively. This includes but not limited to just posting the word “bump” found in many server advertisement threads.
    6. Do not post two or more times in a row. If you have something to add to your last post then simply edit it. This may be waived if the contents of your post are too much to be allowed in a single post.
    7. Do not recreate the same thread, once is enough. It does happen in lag at times, if so use the report post button.
    8. Do not spam. Excessive spamming will be punished.
    9. Do not circumvent our censor.
    10. Do not use tags improperly.
    11. Do not use excessive foul language.
    12. Do not use [mod] or [admin] tags. These are reserved for Moderators, Super Moderators, and Administrators.
    13. Do not post links to text based games without clear details.
    14. Do not continue a locked thread.
    15. Advertising outside sources is not permitted. If you wish to talk about a site, speak to a moderator first.
    16. Do not ask questions which are already answered in other threads. Use the search function as much as possible.
    17. Do not beg. If you are too lazy to help yourself then others will be too lazy to help you.
    18. This forum is English; you must either post in English or create an accurate translation. If a staff member suspects the translation is inaccurate your entire post may be deleted.
    19. Do not post programs or materials that give unfair advantages. These include bots and hacks.
    20. Do not post illegal media. This includes but not limited to downloads of software that requires to be purchased, software cracks, serial keys, torrents or direct downloads of copy written films or TV.
    21. Do not bring grudges with people you know elsewhere onto TreyScape Server & Forums.
    22. Do not try to irritate people.
    23. Do not post nude or disturbing material.
    24. Do not make personal attacks against staff members, they are here to help.
    25. Do not create a new account if your current account is banned. If you do, your new account is likely to be instantly banned with no warning.
    26. Most importantly, use common sense! If you think something may not be allowed, it probably is not. As such you may be punished for something that is not specifically mentioned in these rules.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TreyScape Server Rules

1. Do not impersonate staff of the server or staff of any affiliation on TreyScape Server.
    2. Duping items, drop parties are not allowed.
    3. Do not scam, glitch or abuse any flaw in the game.
    4. No asking for staff. You need to make application of which position you like to be in. EARN IT YOURSELF! PLEASE NOTICE THIS OR YOU WILL GET BANNED!
    5. Do not ask staff to spawn items for you. They cannot trade you items for free. IF YOU WILL ASK TWICE OR MORE, YOU WILL GET BANNED!
    6. Do not xlog. If there are complaints about xlogging, you will be banned.
    7. Do not spam or hack server.

These rules are subject to change.

Breaking these rules will lead to your content being edited/ deleted and possible warn/infraction given. 3 infractions will lead to a temporary ban and 5 will lead to a permanent ban. Depending on the circumstance a permanent ban maybe given at any time.

You may appeal any action a Moderator has taken against you to a Super Moderator via PM. You must give a valid reason and a link to what you are appealing. Do not PM the Moderator who took action against you, it is likely to get you in more trouble.

These rules are enforced by both staff and our beloved Administrator, I Trey I.

Respect them and their decisions.

If you do not agree with any these rules you are free to leave.

These rules were made by Zoe. If you have already seen this, it was only seen on Grimsscape. Thank you and have a great time at TreyScape.

Regards,
    Staff of TreyScape.

NOTE: If there are any missing rules or mistaken ones, please PM me so that I will edit it straight away. Thanks.
    I Trey I
    I Trey I
    [Owner]

[READ] Rules of TreyScape Server & Forums [READ] Empty Re: [READ] Rules of TreyScape Server & Forums [READ]

Post by I Trey I Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:52 am

ty zoe (:

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:50 pm