ITreyIScape Forums

You are not Logged in. Would you like to Log in?
Not Registered? No problem! Click Register!
Also vote for us! Here Hello. Vote
Votes = More Players Hello. Vote

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ITreyIScape Forums

You are not Logged in. Would you like to Log in?
Not Registered? No problem! Click Register!
Also vote for us! Here Hello. Vote
Votes = More Players Hello. Vote

ITreyIScape Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITreyIScape Forums.

Hope you Enjoy the Forums/Server!
Our newest registered user is: https://itreyiscape.forumotion.com/u170
SOTW #3 Winner: Mitch_ Hello. So4p3t

3 posters

Hello.

Dan
    Dan

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post by Dan Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Well, hello to everyone reading this. My name is Dan as you can probably figure. I'm currently 16. I am a pretty laid-back person who is lazy and doesn't like to work. I don't play any sports atm, and am currently working - construction/rough framing for houses. I am making interfaces and other client sided stuff for the server. I guess that's all i can think of, so I guess that's all I have to say about myself for now.
    Shawn
    Shawn
    [Admin]

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Shawn Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:03 pm

Hello sir. Haha. Ty for helping with the coding and everything. I would help if I knew sht above Java. But, I'm taking computer sciences so maybe I'll learn a bit :p.
    tha wip3
    tha wip3

Post by tha wip3 Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:37 am

shawn , java aint diffucult rllly Very Happy like half year ago i didnt know sh*t about java... now im codeing my own server, with my other coder...

*TIP* Shawn you should start by going and learning from Runelocus, moparscape and rune-server codeing tutorials... thats how i started...
    Dan
    Dan

Post by Dan Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Lol, and yeah its not very difficult. I've been coding for about 3-4 years now. Not servers but actual java that isn't just making a command for a server. I would also advise to stay away from moparscape since its really not that good for learning java. Just make a server and learn from coding it. Also computer science classes will get you nowhere unless its college level based, since they treat you like babies and just say the basic stuff. --I can't believed I typed that much lol.
    Shawn
    Shawn
    [Admin]

Post by Shawn Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Nah. It's AP level dw. Since my dad knows like the councelors I'm in Com Sci 2 AP, even though I didn't take one. And my school is good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:30 am